October 5, 2015 3 Comments
Top of Show Greeting: Zametulian
- Radio West interview and Video West feature of Trent Pehrson
- The Art of Language Invention (George’s review, William’s review)
Links and Resources
- Lamoureaux, S. V. D. (2004). Applicative Constructions in Maasai. Linguistics, (August).
- Austin, P. K. (2005). Causative and applicative constructions in Australian Aboriginal Languages. The Dative and Related Phenomena, 1–38.
- Haspelmath, M., & Müller-Bardey, T. (2001). Valence change. In Morphology: A handbook on inflection and word formation 2 (pp. 1130–1145). http://doi.org/10.1088/0953-8984/22/11/116005
- Kiyosawa, K., & Gerdts, D. B. (2010). Benefactive and malefactive uses of Salish applicatives. Benefactives and Malefactives: Typological Perspectives and Case Studies, 147–183.
- Baker, M., & Kramer, R. (2013). The Morphosyntax of Applicative Markers in Amharic. Afranaph Project Development Workshop 2.
- Gerdts, D. B. (2004). Halkomelem directional applicatives. 39th International Conference on Salish and Neighbouring Languages, University of British Columbia Working Papers in Linguistics, 14, 189–200.