July 6, 2015 Leave a Comment
Top of Show Greeting: Dutch (submitted anonymously)
Links and Resources:
- Curnow, T. J. (1999). Towards a Cross-linguistic Typology of Copula Constructions. Proceedings of the 1999 Conference of the Australian Linguistic Society.
- Sulger, S. (2013). When Copula Meets Case. (handout for a PhD workshop)
- Lohndal, T. (2009). The Copula Cycle. In Cyclical Change (pp. 209–242).
- Adamou, E., & Costaouec, D. (2010). Connective constructions in the world’s languages: A functionalist approach. Linguistique, 46(1), 43–80. http://doi.org/10.3917/ling.461.0043
- Indo-European copula (Wikipedia article)